Thursday

HALLOWEEN CONVENTION "SPOOKS"....

CLICK TO ENLARGE....
Here is just a tiny glimpse of what all those pieces below turned into. I so enjoyed making them all, and as usual...is very difficult to part with them!!!! The "Fortune Teller Witch" turned out extremely "creepy"....and my new "Skelltini Lamp" worked out great. Keep watching for more peeks...and some news on where to purchase some other new "guys" in the works!!!!!
Valley Forge Conv Centre, Pennsylvania April 30th-May 2nd Booths 3005-3008
www.nationalhalloweenconvention.com

3 comments:

Liz Revit said...

Love your creations! When and where is the convention? I think you mentioned Pennsylvania. I live in Pennsylvania, and I understand there was a convention in Valley Forge last year.

CFCW of Cat and Fiddle said...

Hey Liz,
Thanks so much...I added the link to the Halloween Convention. Valley Forge Conv Centre, PA April 30-May 2.
Spookytimejingles is the only handmade artists booth attending! We have 4 booths together and a great Halloween Tree Raffle!!!!

Liz Revit said...

Thanks so much for the info. I had heard about this convention, but I never attended. I'm going to look into this since it's not too far from me.

All the best!