Saturday

FINALLY HOME....

Well....I am finally home from my month long "Vacation". It is good to be back....however I got a lot of work to catch up on!!!! My creations are off to the National Halloween Convention which starts April 29th. I wish I was going with them to see all of the other great Spookytimejingles Artist creations. This upcoming week I will be posting a preview of all my creations that will be debuting at the show as well as some all new Etsy treats for sale. I will also be starting a new Summer giveaway starting very soon... so stay tuned. So my apologies for my lack of posting the past month so I will try and make up for it next week....Also Spookytimejingles is having another fully decorated tree up for grabs and I will post where to purchase tickets to win it...

No comments: