Monday

STRAY CATS NO MORE...

Yes...I am trying to get some Halloween Pieces Finished....
Well...these 2 have been taking up a lot of my time...but it's paying off!!! These 2 girls were a part of a large group of strays that are living at a neighbors house.(He has 12 more) I am so "proud" of these cats...the mother cat...who we named "LEMON" because of her beautiful yellow eyes has been on her own outside since she was born more than 2 years ago and never had human contact. In just one short week she has come around and can easily be handled and picked up without a "fuss'. She has a sweet personality and has not shown any type of aggression and has the most luxe black fur I have ever seen!! Sadie...the kitten is the only one of her kittens that we were able to catch. What can I say...she has been on her own for 6 months and is now playing on the cat post with her "fuzzy mice" toys. She is also very easily handled and loves to be scratched on her head. She has sweet white markings on all 4 feet and under her neck and is very healthy. I was so worried that they were "too wild" but I was so wrong!!! It fills "my soul" to see these 2 play and cuddle just like they always had a home and someone that loved them!!! So....if you know anyone who is willing to give these 2 girls the SECOND CHANCE THAT THEY DESERVE...I can guarantee that they will be grateful and love you in return!!! Please email me if you want anymore info on these sweethearts....both have been spayed and have their shots...

No comments: